MJ Hudson Group plc
("MJ Hudson" or "the Company")
MJ Hudson is pleased to confirm that, in line with its announcement on the 12th April, the Company's Chief Operating Officer Mr Odi Lahav has now been appointed to the Board.
Mr Oded Lahav, known as Odi, aged 45, is currently or has previously been a director of the following companies within the past five years, most of which are subsidiaries of MJ Hudson:
Directorships within the past five years:
MJ Hudson Performance Analytics Limited
MJ Hudson Allenbridge Holdings Limited
MJ Hudson Investment Advisers Limited
MJ Hudson Investment Consulting LimitedAmaces Limited
Hays Pension Trustee Limited
Scotstone Fund Managers Limited
MJ Hudson FidesIQ Limited
MJ Hudson Holdco Limited
MJ Hudson IQ Limited
MJ Hudson Trustee Services Limited
Allenbridge Alternatives Ltd
Allenbridge Capital Limited
Allenbridge Investment Solutions LLP
OL Capital Limited
MJ Hudson IR Limited
MJ Hudson Investment Solutions Limited
Mr Lahav currently holds 798,479 ordinary shares in the Company.
Save as disclosed above, there are no further disclosures required to be made pursuant to Schedule Two, paragraph (g) of the AIM Rules for Companies.
For further information contact:
MJ Hudson Group plc
Matthew Hudson, CEO
Matthew Craig-Greene , CMO
Katherine Hazelden, PR Director
+44 20 3463 3200
Cenkos Securities plc (Nomad and Broker)
+44 20 7397 8900
Buchanan (PR Adviser)
Kim van Beeck
+44 20 7466 5000
About MJ Hudson
MJ Hudson (AIM:MJH) is the end-to-end solutions provider to the US$100 trillion+ asset management industry, specialising in its fastest growing segment, private markets (including private equity and venture capital).
The Company offers investors access to the growth in private markets as a tech-enabled 'picks and shovels' play.
Founded in 2010, by CEO Matthew Hudson (a private markets lawyer and former fund manager), MJ Hudson was admitted to the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in 2019. The Group has grown to more than 300 professionals, serving more than 1,000 clients, across the globe, including some of the industry's largest players and 18 of the FTSE 100.
Several factors have contributed to the Group's success, to date, and support strong growth expectations, for the future:
1. Private markets are growing fast, and MJ Hudson provides the picks and shovels
2. As private markets grow, so do scrutiny and regulation, increasing the need for the Group's specialist advice and services, particularly in areas like ESG, where it has award-winning solutions
3. As it evolves, the sector is increasingly embracing technology, data, and analytics, where MJ Hudson has market-leading and award-winning tools and in which it continues to invest
4. The Group's multi-service approach creates multiple client touchpoints, building stronger, longer-term relationships, and making it easier to sell in additional MJ Hudson services
5. Performing these services generates vast amounts of data, which MJ Hudson aggregates and analyses, in order to further support its clients, by developing next-generation tools and fine-tuning existing services
For more information, please visit our website: www.mjhudson.com/investors