Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. Investors like to keep a keen eye out for those that are buying and selling and often follow their lead in and out of those companies. Updated continually throughout the day we collate and monitor the directors buying and selling transactions. Directors’ buys and sells data may include transactions made by persons closely associated to them.
- Summary of latest deals
- Graphs depicting weekly net transactions, as well as number and value of Director transactions over the last year
- Summarised at-a-glance analysis reports for:
- Most active directors - Directors that are the most active buyers of their company's shares.
- Pack trades - Companies where 2 or more directors have been buying or selling shares in their company.
- Contrarian buys - Directors that have taken a contrarian view and been buying shares in their company after the share price has fallen by over 20%.
- Bailout trades - Directors that have sold shares and perhaps taken a profit in their company after the share price has risen by over 20%.
- Most significant trades - A list of the largest transactions by directors ordered by size (£).
- Buys & sells near 52-week high/low - A list of directors who have bought or sold shares in their company when the share price is near 52 week highs or low.
- Most profitable trades - Sales by directors that have made the largest percentage gain since they were purchased.
- Share price movers - Companies whose share price has moved sharply after a Director buys stock in their company for transactions worth more than £50k.
Sign up to our
Subscribe to the latest investing news by entering your email address below
You can opt out at any time.
For five days a week you will get
- The latest company news
- Insight into investment trends
- Round-up of director's buys and sells
- Articles from Shares magazine