14 May 2021
Trident Royalties Plc
("Trident" or the "Company")
Investor Presentation & AGM attendance
Trident Royalties Plc (AIM:TRR, FSX:5KV), the growth-focused mining royalty and streaming company, is pleased to remind investors that Adam Davidson, CEO of Trident, and Martin Page, CFO of Trident, will provide a live presentation via the Investor Meet Company platform on Wednesday 26 May 2021 at 5.00pm BST.
The investor presentation will update shareholders on the Company's activities. Questions for the presentation on 26 May 2021 can be pre-submitted in writing via the Investor Meet Company dashboard up until 9am the day before the meeting or at any time during the live presentation.
In addition, and further to the announcement on 20 April 2021, the Company reminds shareholders that the AGM will be held at 2 p.m. on 8 June 2021. Due to legislation and government guidance in the United Kingdom relating to COVID-19 that continues to place restrictions on public gatherings, shareholders will not be permitted to attend the meeting in person. In order to ensure that shareholders are able to follow the proceedings of the AGM the Company will also provide access online through the Investor Meet Company platform.
Investors can sign up to the meetings on 26 May 2021 and 8 June 2021 via Investor Meet Company for free and add to meet Trident Royalties Plc using the below link:
Investors who already follow Trident Royalties PLC on the Investor Meet Company platform will automatically be invited.
** Ends **
Trident Royalties Plc
+1 (757) 208-5171
Grant Thornton (Nominated Adviser)
Colin Aaronson / Samantha Harrison / Seamus Fricker
+44 020 7383 5100
Tamesis Partners LLP (Financial Adviser and Joint Broker)
+44 203 882 2868
Shard Capital Partners LLP (Joint Broker)
Erik Woolgar / Isabella Pierre
+44 207 186 9927
St Brides Partners Ltd (Financial PR & IR)
Susie Geliher / Catherine Leftley / Charlotte Hollinshead
+44 20 7236 1177
Trident is a growth-focused, diversified mining royalty and streaming company, providing investors with exposure to a mix of base and precious metals, bulk materials (excluding thermal coal) and battery metals.
Key highlights of Trident's strategy include:
· Building a royalty and streaming portfolio to broadly mirror the commodity exposure of the global mining sector (excluding thermal coal) with a bias towards production or near-production assets, differentiating Trident from the majority of peers which are exclusively, or heavily weighted, to precious metals;
· Acquiring royalties and streams in resource-friendly jurisdictions worldwide, while most competitors have portfolios focused on North and South America;
· Targeting attractive small-to-mid size transactions which are often ignored in a sector dominated by large players;
· Active deal-sourcing which, in addition to writing new royalties and streams, will focus on the acquisition of assets held by natural sellers, such as: closed-end funds, prospect generators, junior and mid-tier miners holding royalties as non-core assets, and counterparties seeking to monetise packages of royalties and streams which are otherwise undervalued by the market;
· Maintaining a low-overhead model which is capable of supporting a larger scale business without a commensurate increase in operating costs; and
· Leveraging the experience of management, the board of directors, and Trident's adviser team, all of whom have deep industry connections and strong transactional experience across multiple commodities and jurisdictions.
The acquisition and aggregation of individual royalties and streams is expected to deliver strong returns for shareholders as assets are acquired on terms reflective of single asset risk compared with the lower risk profile of a diversified, larger scale portfolio. Further value is expected to be delivered by the introduction of conservative levels of leverage through debt. Once scale has been achieved, strong cash generation is expected to support an attractive dividend policy, providing investors with a desirable mix of inflation protection, growth and income.
Reach is a non-regulatory news service. By using this service an issuer is confirming that the information contained within this announcement is of a non-regulatory nature. Reach announcements are identified with an orange label and the word “Reach” in the source column of the News Explorer pages of London Stock Exchange’s website so that they are distinguished from the RNS UK regulatory service. Other vendors subscribing for Reach press releases may use a different method to distinguish Reach announcements from UK regulatory news.