Aberdeen Asset Management
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC is an international investment management group, managing assets for both retail and institutional clients from offices around the world.
Aberdeen Asset Management is one of the UK's largest investment trust Managers and manages or advises a wide range of UK investment companies which bring together our knowledge and experience in the following areas: UK, Asia, Emerging Markets, globally invested funds, Japan, North America, specialist funds focused on a particular market sector and a tracker fund.
The majority of these investment trusts and companies are on offer through the Aberdeen Investment Trust ISA or Share Plan, available at the Aberdeen Investment Trust Centre: invtrusts.co.uk
Caledonia Mining Corporation (CMCL)
Caledonia’s primary asset is the low-cost Blanket Gold Mine in Zimbabwe, which produced 56,000 ounces of gold in 2017 at an all-in sustaining cost of $847/oz. Guidance for 2018 is 55koz - 59koz at an AISC of between $845/oz and $890/oz. Caledonia pays a quarterly dividend of 6.875 US cents. Blanket is approximately two thirds of the way through a fully funded growth plan, which will increase to 80koz by 2021 and is anticipated to reduce costs to approximately $750/oz.
Scotgold Resources (SGZ)
Scotgold Resources (SGZ) is a mineral exploration company that offers opportunities to investors in the increasingly attractive gold mining industry through the development of the Cononish Mine in Scotland.
Solo Oil (SOLO)
Introducing Solo Oil
- Oil and gas Investment company
- Listed on the London AiM Market (SOLO)
To acquire and develop a diverse global portfolio of oil & gas assets
Non-operated oil & gas assets:
- Major stake in the prolific Ruvuma Basin, Tanzania
- Interest in Kiliwani North (KNDL), Tanzania
- More than 5 tcf of prospective resources identified in Tanzania
- Ntorya-1 (Tanzania) discovery flowed 20 mmscfd and 139 bopd
- Participation in UK Weald Basin exploration projects, including Horse Hill
- Strategic investment in Burj Africa, West Africa
- Enhanced Oil Recovery project in Ontario, Canada
Sound Energy (SOU)
- Proving further volumes with three bold exploration wells in Eastern Morocco (starting early 2018), each with multi Tcf potential
- De-risking of it’s 31 Tcf exploration potential in Eastern Morocco and up to 9 Tcf in Sidi Moktar through shooting new seismic and aerial gradiometry
- Development of it’s existing 0.6 Tcf gas discovery (with first gas targetted for end 2019 / early 2020)