Prime Focus Technologies to Unveil Industry-First Upgrades to CLEAR(TM) Media ERP at IBC 2016
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - August 29, 2016) -
· CLEAR Broadcast Cloud: The sought-after Promo Operations Module launched at NAB this year, now has additional templates for versioning automation and enhanced workflow orchestrations in promo operations.
· CLEAR Cloud MAM: A brand new 'Story Teller on Air' appliance feature that helps create compelling stories from MAM/Archive for playout on air.
· CLEAR Operations Cloud: All new scalable Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) feature that embeds SCTE-35 markers for a non-scripted Live stream. Addition of native publish to new destinations include Amazon Prime, Facebook, Verizon and Spotify.
· DAX® Production Cloud: Available now on Android devices too, the module currently has the ability to ingest raw camera footage, generate proxies, conform EDLs and deliver raw files to Post/VFX teams; Facebook-like activity feeds and an easy-to-use, upgraded home page with 'My Projects' view for Executive users.
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT), the technology arm of Prime Focus, the world's largest media services powerhouse, is showcasing industry-first upgrades to every power-packed module of their flagship product, CLEAR Media ERP Suite, at IBC 2016.
CLEAR Broadcast Cloud:
· Promo Versioning Automation add-on module with enhanced templates
o Additional flexibility to position any number of Layer Groups including combinations of voice overs, multiple audio languages, text and graphics which appear on the final promo version.
· Simpler mechanism to import promo schedules
· End-to-end media logistics and work order administration
Promo Operations module has successfully delivered 20,000 promos in 2 months and Proof of Concept (PoC) with top five US Broadcasters is underway.
CLEAR Cloud MAM:
· 'Story Teller on Air', a brand new functionality of CLEAR Cloud MAM, is a specialized appliance that helps create compelling stories from MAM/archive for playout on air directly. The appliance has SDI ports for both preview and output capabilities.
With the help of Story Teller, 21st Century Fox-owned Hotstar created over 120 videos every day as part of their RIO 2016 Olympics event coverage.
· CLEAR has always been Open and Interoperable. We have expanded our product integration portfolio to add over 40 products. The new additions include Atempo, Selenio™, Digital Rapids, Manzanita (MP4/TS Multiplexer), SmartJog, Datacast XD, Kaltura, Accenture Video Solution (AVS), QuickPlay, Adobe Auditude, CatchBLUE and WHATS'On.
· Better streaming capability across formats like HLS and MPEGDASH
· Support filters for auto suggest, which will facilitate Google-like suggestions
· Segment-wise search in album view that aids in better content discovery
· Extensible HMM capabilities in the library to organize and search for metadata hierarchically
· Refreshed UX for better experience across platforms and devices
CLEAR Operations Cloud:
· All new scalable Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) feature that embeds SCTE-35 markers for a non-scripted Live stream providing new monetization opportunities through personalized delivery.
· Pre-configured delivery destinations grow to over 450.
Addition of native publish to new destinations include Amazon Prime, Facebook, Verizon and Spotify.
DAX Production Cloud:
· Ability to ingest, conform and deliver raw camera footage to proxies and various downstream formats.
· This module will now also sport enhanced Editorial/VFX/Graphics workflows with BPM functionality to facilitate distribution of raw files to Editorial/VFX teams.
· 'My Projects' home page for executive viewers to have a streamlined one-click access to their most important content in a strong new, easy to access UI.
· Mobility: Android App added to Desktop Apps (Windows and Mac), Browser, iOS (iPad and iPhone) and Set Top Box.
"Empowering our customers to better manage changing consumer demands efficiently through latest technologies is our prime focus," said Ramki Sankaranarayanan, Founder and CEO, Prime Focus Technologies. "Whilst continuing to help companies virtualize the content supply chain, PFT is committed to addressing specific customer challenges at department level, with cutting-edge technology innovation. Our slew of industry-first product upgrades at IBC is a testimony to that."
CLEAR is steadily becoming the product of choice for Broadcasters and Studios. In the last quarter, CLEAR has been adopted by Hearst Television, Viacom's OTT platform Voot, Warner Bros., EPIX, Global Eagle Entertainment and Cricket Australia.
PFT will showcase all the modules of CLEAR Media ERP Suite that function as ONE software for the enterprise and latest product upgrades, at IBC 2016, Hall 7, Booth # B12.
Vice President and Head
Global Marketing & Communications
Prime Focus Technologies
This information is provided by RNS