Origo Partners has issued its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2016.
- Agreement reached following the Period end to restructure the Company's share capital and settle ongoing disputes with Brooks Macdonald Group plc ("Brooks Macdonald")
- Trading on AIM restored on 7 September 2016
- Investment gain of US$0.9 million (30 June 2015 investment gain: US$3.2 million)
- Loss after tax of US$4.1 million (30 June 2015 loss after tax: US$4.1 million)
- Total assets of US$109.7 million (31 December 2015: US$109.5 million)
- Net asset value of US$26.5 million (31 December 2015: US$30.6 million) reflecting, inter alia, the continued accrued rate of return relating to the Company's convertible zero dividend preference shares ("CZDPs") and the Company's operating costs during the Period
- Total other administrative expenses of US$1.0 million (30 June 2015: US$2.5 million)
- Net asset value per share of US$0.07 as at 30 June 2016 (31 December 2015: US$0.09)
- Closing net cash position of US$0.6 million as at 30 June 2016.
(LON:OPP) Origo Partners PLC share price was -0.25p at 1.88p
(LON:OPPP) Origo Partners Plc share price was 0p at 0.39p