Atalaya Mining has provided an operations update for Q3 2016 for Proyecto Riotinto.
- Production during Q3 2016 was 8,752 tonnes of copper in concentrate (Q2 2016: 4,442 tonnes). This represents a 97% increase quarter on quarter.
- Recoveries increased to 83.60% during Q3 2016 (Q2 2016: 79.80%), with a recovery rate of 84.72% being achieved during September 2016.
- 2.0 million tonnes of ore were processed during Q3 2016 (Q2 2016: 1.3 million tonnes).
- Atalaya maintains its copper production guidance of 23,500 to 27,000 tonnes for 2016.
- Filing of an updated NI 43-101 technical report for the Riotinto Copper Project.
- Completion of US$14 million copper concentrate prepayment funding agreement with Transamine Trading S.A.
At 9:35am: (LON:ATYM) Atalaya Mining Plc share price was +5p at 89p