After-tax profits at B.P. Marsh & Partners, the niche venture capital provider to high growth businesses, rose to £10.2m in the six months to the end of July - up from £4, a year ago.
Net asset value rose to £88.8m - up from £73.8m a year ago - and NAV per share increased to 304p from 273p at the end of January and 253p a year ago.
- Final dividend of 3.76p per share declared and paid in July
- Dividend of 3.76p per share intended for year to 31 Jan 2018
- Cash and treasury funds balance of £22m, of which £13.2m uncommitted
- Current uncommitted cash of £8.6m available for investment
- Increase to the top limit of funding to £5m from £3m
Chairman Brian Marsh said: 'This solid set of results demonstrates substantial growth in our investment portfolio in line with our strategy to deliver value to shareholders.'