ON VOTING RESULTS
AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS of FORTEBANK JSC
ForteBank JSC (Management Board is located at: bldg. 8/1, Dostyk str., Astana city, Z05P1P0/010017, Republic of Kazakhstan) (hereinafter the "Bank") hereby announces the voting results at the Annual General Meeting of the Bank Shareholders (hereinafter the "Meeting") held on April 2, 2018 from 10.00 to 11.00 by Astana standard time, at the following address: Semey Conference Room, 8th floor, bldg. 8/1, Dostyk str., Astana city, Z05P1P0/010017, Republic of Kazakhstan.
In accordance with the approved agenda, the following issues were considered at the Meeting, and following resolutions were passed based on the voting results.
* * *
Issue 1 of the Agenda "On approval of the 2017 annual financial statements of the Bank"
To approve the attached audited annual financial statements of ForteBank JSC for the year ended December 31, 2017.
* * *
Issue 2 of the Agenda "On approval of the order of distribution of the Bank's 2017 net income, the amount of the dividend per common share of the Bank"
1. To approve the following treatment of a part of undistributed profit of ForteBank JSC for 2017:
- the amount up to a maximum of KZT 7,750,000,000.00 (seven billion seven hundred and fifty million tenge) to be allocated for payment of dividends for 2017;
- the amount of net income remaining after the payment of dividends to be retained at the disposal of the Bank.
2. To approve the amount of dividend per common share of ForteBank JSC in the amount of KZT 0.085 (eight point five tiyn), including the amount of taxes payable in accordance with theestablished Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The total amount of dividends payable to each shareholder must be accurate to the integer tiyn (rounding is performed according to the mathematical rounding rules). The rule of mathematical rounding is the method of rounding, when the value of an integer tiyn (integer tiyns) does not change if the first digit after the rounded one is from 0 to 4, and changes by increasing by one if the first digit after the rounded one is from 5 to 9.
3. To record the list of shareholders eligible to receive dividends as of April 5, 2018, 00:00 by Astana standard time on.
4. To determine the date of commencing of dividend payment on common shares of ForteBank JSC - starting from April 6, 2018.
5. To approve the payment procedure - at a time by one payment.
6. To approve the form of payment of dividends on common shares of ForteBank JSC - in non-cash form to the banking details of shareholders in the system of the Bank share holder registers.
Banking details: name ForteBank JSC, Certificate of Incorporation No.4241-1900-AO, location: bldg. 8/1, Dostyk str., Astana city, Republic of Kazakhstan, Z05P1P0 (010017), BIN 990740000683,
BIC IRTYKZKA, IIC KZ23125KZT1001300204 with National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan Republican State Institution.
* * *
Issue 3 of the Agenda "On the Report of the Board of Directors of the Bank for the past financial year"
To approve the report of the Board of Directors of ForteBank JSC for the expired fiscal year.
* * *
Issue 4 of the Agenda "On the appeals of shareholders to the actions of the Bank and its officials, and the results of consideration thereof"
To take in consideration the information provided by the Management Board of ForteBank JSC that during 2017, the Bank received 46 appeals from its shareholders regarding accrual and payment of dividends on ForteBank JSC shares, as well as on the sale of ForteBank JSC shares owned by its shareholders, and that following the consideration of these appeals, ForteBank JSC sent letters to shareholders with appropriate explanations.
* * *
Issue 5 of the Agenda "On the amount and composition of remuneration of members of the Board of Directors and the Management Board of the Bank in 2017"
To take into consideration the attached information on the amount and composition of remuneration of members of the Board of Directors and the Management Board of the Bank in 2017.
* * *
Total common voting shares of the Bank represented at the Meeting during the whole time thereof - 73,714,244,310 (97.3864 % of the total outstanding common shares).
This information is provided by RNS