20 April 2020
Tertiary Minerals plc ("Tertiary" or "the Company")
Pyramid Gold Project - Initial Drill Hole Completed
Following the announcement dated 7 April 2020, Tertiary Minerals plc is pleased to provide a further update on its first drill hole at its Pyramid Gold Project in Nevada, USA.
Pyramid Project Drilling Highlights
· Drill rig mobilised ahead of schedule
· The drill hole has been successfully completed and drilled to a total depth of 137m
· The drill hole will seek to confirm the presence of priority epithermal vein drill target previously intersected in historic drill hole PYR 9
· The core from the drill hole has been transferred to an independent laboratory in Reno, Nevada, where detailed geological logging, core cutting, and analysis is underway
· Analysis and QA/QC checks are expected to be completed within the next 4 weeks
· All planned activities were carried out in compliance with the State of Nevada protocols to address the COVID-19 pandemic
Commenting today, Managing Director, Richard Clemmey said:
"We are pleased to have successfully completed our first drill hole at Pyramid ahead of schedule and look forward to providing updates in due course when the assay results have been received and satisfactory QA/QC checks have been completed."
For more information please contact:
Tertiary Minerals plc:
Richard Clemmey, Managing Director
+44 (0) 1625 838 679
Patrick Cheetham, Chairman
SP Angel Corporate Finance LLP
Nominated Adviser and Broker
+44 (0) 203 470 0470
Peterhouse Capital Limited
+ 44 (0) 207 469 0930
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) Disclosure
Certain information contained in this announcement would have been deemed inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 until the release of this announcement.
Notes to Editors
Tertiary Minerals plc (ticker symbol 'TYM') is an AIM-traded mineral exploration and development company building a multi-commodity project portfolio.
The news release may contain certain statements and expressions of belief, expectation or opinion which are forward looking statements, and which relate, inter alia, to the Company's proposed strategy, plans and objectives or to the expectations or intentions of the Company's directors. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors beyond the control of the Company that could cause the actual performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from such forward-looking statements. Accordingly, you should not rely on any forward-looking statements and save as required by the AIM Rules for Companies or by law, the Company does not accept any obligation to disseminate any updates or revisions to such forward-looking statements.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.