Source - LSE Regulatory
RNS Number : 4192W
TBC Bank Group PLC
18 April 2023
 

Annual Report 2022 and Final Dividend Announcement

 

TBC Bank Group PLC ("TBC PLC") announces that its Annual Report and Accounts for the financial year ended on 31 December 2022 (the "Annual Report 2022") has been published today and is available to view on TBC PLC's website at www.tbcbankgroup.com.

A copy of the Annual Report 2022 has been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism. In compliance with its obligations under section 6.3.5(1) of the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules, TBC PLC hereby releases the unedited full text of its Annual Report 2022.

In addition, the Board of Directors of TBC PLC, subject to shareholders' approval, is recommending a final dividend of GEL 2.95 per TBC PLC share (the "Final Dividend"). If approved, the Final Dividend will be paid on 14 June 2023 to shareholders who are on the register of members at 6:00 pm (BST) on the record date of 12 May 2023. The ex-dividend date for the Final Dividend will be 11 May 2023. The Georgian Lari to Pound Sterling exchange rate that will apply to the final dividend payments on the conversion date of 19 May 2023 will be the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Georgia for the period of 15 May 2023 to and including of 19 May 2023 (5 days average).

The Final Dividend, together with the interim dividend of GEL 2.5 per TBC PLC share paid on 14 October 2022, will equate to a total dividend in respect of the year ended 31 December 2022 of GEL 5.45 per share.  In addition, TBC PLC completed a share buyback in the amount of c. GEL 50 million. This represents a 30% dividend payout ratio, supplemented by a buyback equivalent of c. 5%, bringing total distribution as a share of net income to 35% for 2022 (2021: 25%).

 

 

For further enquiries, please contact:

Director of Investor Relations and International Media

Andrew Keeley

 

Or

 

Head of Investor Relations

Anna Romelashvili

ir@tbcbank.com.ge

 

 

 

About TBC Bank Group PLC ("TBC PLC")

TBC Bank Group PLC ("TBC PLC") is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. TBC PLC is the parent company of JSC TBC Bank ("TBC Bank") and a group of companies that principally operate in Georgia in the financial sector. TBC PLC also offers non-financial services via TNET, the largest digital ecosystem in Georgia. Since 2019, TBC PLC has expanded its operations into Uzbekistan by operating fast growing retail digital financial services in the country. TBC PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the symbol TBCG and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. It is also a member of the FTSE4Good Index Series and the MSCI United Kingdom Small Cap Index.

 

TBC Bank, together with its subsidiaries, is a leading universal banking group in Georgia, with a total market share of 39.5% of customer loans and 40.3% of customer deposits as of 31 December 2022, according to data published by the National Bank of Georgia.

 

Contact Details: If you have any questions or if you need additional information please contact ir@tbcbank.com.ge or visit our website www.tbcbankgroup.com

If you no longer wish to receive press releases from TBC Bank, please click to confirm your cancellation Unsubscribe

 

 

This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.

RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the London Stock Exchange use the personal data you provide us, please see our Privacy Policy.
 
END
 
 
ACSGPUCPCUPWURM
Find out how to deal online from £1.50 in a SIPP, ISA or Dealing account. AJ Bell logo

Related Charts

Tbc Bank Group PLC (TBCG)

-60.00p (-2.21%)
delayed 15:57PM