IronRidge Resources has announced the right to acquire a highly prospective primary 'hard-rock' lithium exploration licence in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa.
Highlights: - Highly prospective licence secured through joint venture, covering 400 sq km in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa.
- Multiple untested pegmatite occurrences identified throughout the licence.
- Reconnaissance field visit identified multiple outcropping pegmatites over 15m to 20m in width and several hundred meters strike with outcrops up to 25km apart along the interpreted trend.
- Pegmatite hosted mineralisation with potential lithium rich spodumene mineralogy; simple process flow sheet envisioned.
- IronRidge can earn and acquire up to 100% of the project through staged earn-in arrangements and expenditure to feasibility study within a 4-year period, subject to a residual net smelter royalty.
- Project well located within 75km of the capital Abidjan; excellent infrastructure, logistics and services support for potential rapid development.
- Global demand for lithium is increasing at an unprecedented rate.
At 8:04am: (LON:IRR) Ironridge Resources Limited Ord Npv Di share price was +0.13p at 11.5p