Mountfield Group has issued its half-yearly report to 30 June 2016.
- Gross profit of £1m (H1 2015: £1.1m) on revenue of £4.9m (H1 2015: £7.3m).
- Group margins increased from 14.8% (in the first half of 2015) to 20.8%.
- Net profit before tax increased from £246k (in the first half of 2015) to £316k.
- Directors expect the performance to continue in the second half of the year.
- The business of Connaught Access Flooring Limited ("CAF" or "Connaught") continues to cement its position as a market leader.
- Mountfield Building Group Limited ("MBG") is now able to achieve sustainable profitability.
- Neither Company has seen a post-Brexit decline in business activity.