May 19, 2017
Agenda of the Board of Directors on May 22, 2017
PJSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MOEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting to be held in absentia on May 22, 2017 to address issues related to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM).
The agenda includes the following items:
1. Approval of the AGM agenda.
2. Preliminary approval of the Company's 2016 Annual Report.
3. Approval of report on interested party transactions concluded by RusHydro in 2016.
4. Resolution on the 2016 annual financial accounting statements.
5. Recommendation to the AGM on distribution of profit.
6. Recommendation to the AGM on dividend payment for 2016 and ex-dividend date.
7. Recommendation on remuneration to the Board of Directors members (not employed by government agencies) in the amount determined by the internal documents of the Company.
8. Recommendation on remuneration to the Audit commission members (not employed by government agencies) in the amount determined by the internal documents of the Company.
9. Recommendation on the Company's auditor.
10. Recommendation on approval of amended Articles of Association of RusHydro.
11. Recommendation on approval of the amended Provision on convening and holding the general meeting of shareholders of RusHydro.
12. Recommendation on approval of the amended Regulations on convening and holding the meeting of Board of Directors of RusHydro.
13. Recommendation on approval of the amended Regulations on Management Board of RusHydro.
14. Recommendation on approval of the amended Regulations on remuneration and reimbursement to members of Board of Directors of RusHydro.
15. Recommendation on approval of the amended Regulations on remuneration and reimbursement to members of Audit Commission of RusHydro.
16. Recommendation on termination of RusHydro's participation in NP KONTs UES (Corporate research and educational center of united energy system, Non-commercial partnership).
17. On price of a loan agreement between RusHydro and RAO ES East qualified as interested party transaction.
18. Recommendation to the AGM on signing a loan agreement between RusHydro and RAO ES East qualified as interested party transaction.
19. On issues related to convening and holding the AGM.
The information on decisions of the Board will be made available in compliance with regulatory requirements.
RusHydro Group is one of Russia's largest generating companies. RusHydro is the leading producer of renewable energy in Russia with over 70 generating facilities in Russia and abroad. The company also manages a number of R&D, engineering and electricity retail companies. Group's thermal assets are operated by subsidiary - RAO Energy System of East in the Far East of Russia. Total electricity generation capacity of the Group is 38.7 GW, heat capacity - 16.2 thousand GCal/h.
Russian Federation owns 66.8% in RusHydro, the rest is held by other institutional and individual shareholders (over 360,000). The company's stock is traded on Moscow Exchange (MOEX), and included in MSCI EM и MSCI Russia indexes. Company's GDRs in the IOB section of LSE, ADRs - in OTCQX.
For more information:
Investor Relations Department
Tel. +7 (800) 333 8000 ext. 1607, 1319, 1304
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. One can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "plan", "aim", "target", "forecast", "project", "should", "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements.
We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic and political conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia and rapid technological and market changes in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
This information is provided by RNS