Golden Saint Resources posts an operating loss of $1,026,000 for the six months to the end of June compared with $1,273,000 a year ago.
The group said the period was one of consolidation and planning for the way forward.
- Focus was placed on obtaining the renewal of the company's three exploration licences in Baja, Tongo and Moa and the restarting of the bulk sampling operations in the Tongo licence area.
- Retrofitting work on the Dove Explorer was completed under the supervision of the Company's technical and exploration consultants, Rock Forage Consulting Services.
- Improvements in operational and reporting procedures surrounding the bulk sampling operations in Tongo were implemented to ensure that samples that have been treated are properly accounted for and grade estimates are accurate.
- Security measures surrounding the sorting of concentrates were assessed to ensure they were satisfactory.
- Site visits by Rock Forage and the Perth management team were carried out to review operations and reinforce the Company's commitment to the Sierra Leone Ministry of Mines and landowners to continue with the operations.
At 9:22am: (LON:GSR) Golden Saint Resources Ltd Ord Npv share price was 0p at 0.04p