22.60p-1.40 (-5.83%)19 May 2022, 17:46
Find out how to deal online from £1.50 in a SIPP, ISA or Dealing account.
Jump to:

Pharos Energy PLC Fundamentals

Company NamePharos Energy PLCLast Updated2022-05-19
IndustryOil & Gas E&PSectorEnergy
Shares in Issue442.605 mMarket Cap£100.03 m
PE Ratio2.07Dividend per Share0
Dividend Yield31.9Dividend Cover0
EPS-$0.01EPS Growth (%)0
PEG0DPS Growth (%)0
Debt Ratio0.1365Debt Equity Ratio0.1551
Asset Equity Ratio1.9373Cash Equity Ratio0.0802
Quick Ratio0.6632Current Ratio1.66
Price To Book Value0.4357ROCE0

Pharos Energy PLC Dividends

TypeEx-DatePay DateCurrencyNet DividendYear Total

Pharos Energy PLC Company Financials

Tangible Assets$412.20 m$437.40 m$697.30 m
Intangible Assets000
Investments00$43.60 m
Total Fixed Assets$460.30 m$483.20 m$740.90 m
Stocks$10.70 m$17.70 m$16.20 m
Debtors$27.20 m$21.70 m$41.20 m
Cash & Equivalents$24.40 m$21.90 m$55.80 m
Other Assets000
Total Assets$589.70 m$549.00 m$858.00 m
Creditors within 1 year$77.80 m$55.40 m$71.50 m
Creditors after 1 year$207.50 m$199.90 m$276.40 m
Other Liabilities$8.50 m00
Total Liabilities$285.30 m$255.30 m$347.90 m
Net assets$304.40 m$293.70 m$510.10 m
Called up share capital$34.90 m$31.90 m$31.90 m
Share Premium$158.30 m$155.70 m$155.70 m
Profit / Loss$38.60 m-$241.20 m$11.70 m
Other Equity$304.40 m$293.70 m$510.10 m
Preference & Minorities000
Total Capital Employed$304.40 m$293.70 m$510.10 m
Debt Ratio$0.13$0.12$0.13
Assets / Equity1.93731.93731.9373
Cash / Equity0.08020.08020.0802
Cash Flow202120202019
Cash from operating activities$10.80 m$56.40 m$72.30 m
Cashflow before financing$41.90 m$7.90 m$36.10 m
Increase in Cash$2.10 m-$33.40 m-$181.10 m
Turnover$134.10 m$142.00 m$189.70 m
Cost of sales$114.60 m$123.80 m$128.60 m
Gross Profit$19.50 m$18.20 m$61.10 m
Operating Profit$48.30 m-$231.30 m$38.00 m
Pre-Tax profit$38.60 m-$241.20 m$11.70 m

Pharos Energy PLC Company Background

ActivitiesPharos Energy PLC is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on sustainable growth and returns to stakeholders. It has production, development and/or exploration interests in Egypt, Vietnam and Israel. InEgypt, Pharos holds a 45% working interest share in the El Fayum Concession in the Western Desert, with IPR Lake Qarun, part of the international integrated energy business IPR Energy Group, holding the remaining 55% working interest. The El Fayum Concession produces oil from 10 fields and is located 80 km southwest of Cairo. It is operated by Petrosilah, a 50/50 joint stock company between the contractor parties and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
Latest Interim Date15 Sep 2021
Latest Fiscal Year End Date16 Mar 2022

Pharos Energy PLC Directors

2022-03-28Dr. Michael John Watts Executive Director,Managing Director
2016-06-10Mr. Robert Maitland CatheryNon-Executive Director
2021-04-30Mr. Rui Manuel Cabecada Coehlo De SousaNon-Executive Director,Chairman
2018-06-07Mr. Olivier M G BarbarouxNon-Executive Director
2004-09-20Mr. Martin J D RobertsNon-Executive Director
2020-05-20Mr. Ettore P M ContiniNon-Executive Director
2003-05-16Mr. Peter Eric KingstonNon-Executive Director,Deputy Chairman
2022-03-28Mr. Edward T. StoryExecutive Director,President and Chief Executive Officer
2018-04-20Mr. Roger Dale CagleExecutive Director,Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
2016-06-10Mr. John Charles NortonNon-Executive Director
2022-04-28Ms. Janice Margaret Brown Executive Director,Managing Director
2013-10-01Mr. Michael Charles JohnsNon-Executive Director
2008-09-17Mr. John Childress SnyderNon-Executive Director
2021-04-30Mr. Patrick MaugeinNon-Executive Director,Chairman
2018-04-20Mrs. Cynthia B CagleExecutive Director,Company Secretary
2022-04-22Ms. Lisa Gaye MitchellNon-Executive Director
2022-04-22Mr. Geoffrey GreenNon-Executive Director
2022-04-22Ms. Marianne DaryabeguiNon-Executive Director
2016-04-15Ms. Anya WeavingChief Financial Officer
2022-04-22Mr. John Edward MartinNon-Executive Director,Chairman
2022-04-28Ms. Sue RivettExecutive Director,Chief Financial Officer

Pharos Energy PLC Contact Details

Company NamePharos Energy PLC
Address48 Dover Street, London, W1S 4FF
Telephone+44 2077472000

Pharos Energy PLC Advisors

Remuneration ConsultantFIT Remuneration Consultants LLP
Phone+44 2070311111
BankBank of America Merrill Lynch
Phone+44 2076281000
Financial AdviserJefferies Hoare Govett
Phone+44 2070298000
Fax+44 2070298010
StockbrokerJefferies Hoare Govett
Phone+44 2070298000
Fax+44 2070298010
BankJP Morgan Chase
RegistrarEquiniti Limited
AuditorDeloitte LLP
Phone+44 2079363000
Fax+44 2075831198
Financial PR AdviserBell Pottinger - Financial and Corporate
Phone+44 2037722500
SolicitorClifford Chance
Phone+44 2070061000
Fax+44 2070065555